MediCab offers you a safe, convenient way to be on time for appointments. Our specially trained drivers will escort you from your home to your doctor’s office and pharmacy and back.
Coming from the Neighbor Islands? We can pick you up at the airport as well. Airport security rules require a little extra communication for pick-ups. Please see this page for more information. Please call 808-233-3333 to make arrangements.
Please call ahead at least 3 hours and advise any special needs so that we can assign the best driver and provide a folding wheelchair if needed. At the doctor’s office, please ask the nurse to call 10-15 minutes before you’re ready to leave.
- Taximeter rate of elapsed time and distance (with a 15% discount for military, seniors, and those with special needs)
- $5 door-to-door escort fee (ground floor)
- $5 additional for escort to upper floors
- $5 additional to pick up/return wheelchair, if needed
- Because of the COVID-19 pandemic we are suspending personal contact between passenger and driver. If you’re not sure you can walk unassisted please arrange for a wheelchair, walker, cane, or caretake assistance.
- More information about our Enhanced Cleaning Protocols.
- MediCab is not an ambulance service. Drivers are not paramedics or caregivers and do not lift, carry, or push customers.
- At single family homes, service begins and ends at the front door. At apartment buildings the driver may enter the main lobby.
- When transporting elderly customers who need continuous assistance, we like to confirm that someone is waiting to receive the customer at drop-off.
- We do not transport mobility scooters.
- Tax and gratuity not included.