Charley’s Taxi is the fastest and most cost-effective way to go to and from Honolulu International Airport. We offer two ways to go:
- Economical Flat Rates to Waikiki, Ko Olina, Turtle Bay and many Oahu neighborhoods
- SUV Flat Rates
- Full service VIP experience to Waikiki and Ko Olina.
Quick links to other Flat Rates:
MINIVAN FLAT RATES
Charley’s Taxi Flat Rates are discounted from the regular meter rate and are a great way to go to and from the Airport. You’ll save money and enjoy peace of mind because these discounted, fixed rates don’t change if there’s bad traffic. You’ll save time because we’ll take you directly to your hotel, unlike the shuttles.
AIRPORT RULES AND WAIT TIMES
Due to the Airport’s security rules you must call or text upon arrival. More information about Airport rules and the arrival process here.
The popularity of both Hawaii and our Flat Rates coupled with a rental car shortage and lack of shuttles mean we may have 30-40 minute delays for pick-ups going to the Airport during peak times, between 8am and 11am and between 5pm and 8pm. We are working hard to get more drivers on the road so that we can again serve everyone without delays. Want to drive for us or know someone who should? Check it out.
|Waikiki||$29 – Typical meter rate: $35-45 (check map)|
|Aulani/Ko Olina||$60 – Typical meter rate: $75-90|
|Turtle Bay||$120 – Typical meter rate: $145|
|Kalihi Kai:||$17 (check map)|
|Likelike/School St.:||$20 (check map)|
|Downtown:||$20 (check map)|
|Kakaako:||$25 (check map)|
|UH Manoa Campus:||$29 (check map)|
|Makiki/McCully:||$29 (check map)|
|Manoa:||$35 (check map)|
- Flat Rate fares do not include G.E. Tax, Airport Pick-up tax, City and State Park fees, or parking fees incurred in the process of providing transportation.
- $5.00 extra charge for each bicycle, golf bag, surfboard or items over 80 pounds, more than 4ft in length, or over 10 cubic feet in size.
WAIKIKI-AIRPORT SUV FLAT RATES
Our SUV Flat Rates are designed to take you to or from the airport in style and comfort with the assurance of a rate that won’t change no matter the traffic.
- We offer a variety of vehicles to choose from.
- You can book online or call our Concierge at 808-947-0077.
- If you book online, a Concierge will contact you to confirm your reservation and take payment.
VIP FULL SERVICE AIRPORT PACKAGES
We offer VIP Full Service Airport packages to Waikiki and Ko Olina with a variety of vehicle options. Your driver will meet your party at your baggage claim with a luggage cart and a Paging Sign displaying your party’s name. Leis are available for an extra charge.
On the ride to your hotel, drivers provide complimentary chilled bottled water, oshibori (hand towel) for each passenger, and a souvenir bag for the ladies. You’ll also receive a Departure Reminder Card noting your return pick-up.
Due to high demand we ask that you make your reservation at least 48 hours in advance.
DOMESTIC FLIGHT SERVICES
INTERNATIONAL ARRIVALS, add $25 — meet outside of F.I.T. Gate
- Minivan: up to 6 (4 with bags)
- SUV: up to 6 with bags
- Limousines: up to 7 with bags
- Sprinter Vans: up to 8 with 8 bags
- Navigator SUV Limousine: up to 7 with 7 bags
- MOTORCOACH, MINIBUS, VAN available — request quote.
- Fresh leis: $12 each
- Upgraded leis: Market price
- $5.00 extra charge for each bicycle, golf bag, surfboard or items over 80 pounds, or over 10 cubic feet in size.
- Passengers who damage or soil the taxi will be responsible for a $250-350 cleaning fee.
PACKAGE PRICES INCLUDE
- Fare between Honolulu International Airport and your hotel. Round trip service also available.
- 4.712% State of Hawaii General Excise Tax
- 7% Pre-Arranged Ground Transportation Pick-Up Fee (Hawaii DOT)
- 3% Greeter Fee (Hawaii DOT)
- Garage Parking Fee (Hawaii DOT)
WHEN SHOULD YOU HEAD TO THE AIRPORT?
Charley’s Taxi recommends arriving at the airport 2 hours prior to domestic flights and 3 hours prior to international flights to account for traffic delays and long lines for agriculture screening, flight and baggage check-in, and TSA security. During slow times you may breeze through all of those, but when it gets busy you’ll be glad you got there so early. Charley’s Taxi is not responsible for missed flights.