With our Web Booker you can request a taxi immediately, make a reservation, and save your favorite locations (Home, Work, etc.). There are no contracts to sign and no credit card is required. And we don’t do surge pricing, ever.
You can also get our App for iOS and Android phones. In addition to the web booker features you can request a taxi to your current location, see a map with taxis in the area, and watch as your taxi approaches.
For our Flat Rate Airport & Military services, please select from the following:
AIRPORT FLAT RATES
- Airport to or from Waikiki: $29 (typical meter: $35-38) —
- Airport to or from Aulani: $55 (typical meter: $65-75)
- Airport to or from UH Manoa: $29 (typical meter: $35) —
- Airport to or from Kakaako: $25 (typical meter: $30) —
- Airport to or from Downtown: $20 (typical meter: $25) —
- Private nonstop transfer to your hotel/resort
- Skip the lines at the taxi stands
- One low rate per car
MILITARY FLAT RATE
Flat rates to or from your base and from base-to-base
||Kaneohe Marine Corps Base
|Hickam & Pearl Harbor
|Kaneohe Marine Corps Base
DELUXE AIRPORT MEET & GREET PACKAGES
Deluxe Airport Transfers
- Starting from $89
- One way or round trip available
- Fast hotel transfers in style and privacy
- Fresh flower lei greeting
- Chilled bottled water and refreshing towel
- Luxury Sedans and Stretch Limousines available
Taxi – Please call 808-233-3333 to arrange a Taxi
- Highest standards of service
Discounted Flat Rates are one way, per car, and do not include extra stops or route deviations. Driver will charge regular meter rate for the trip if any extra stops or route deviations are requested. Valid for up to 4 passengers with bags (1 suitcase & carry-on per person). No other discounts apply. Gratuities and G.E. Tax not included.
Due to traffic congestion and delays, Charley’s Taxi will suspend Flat Rates and revert to taximeter rates on Halloween, Black Friday, and New Year’s Eve (from 3pm on 12/31 to 3am on 1/1). We may also suspend Flat Rates 2 hours before, during, and 2 hours following major Holidays, Sporting Events and Concerts.
$5.00 extra charge for each bicycle, golf bag, surfboard or items over 80 pounds, or over 10 cubic feet in size. Driver will charge $5.00 each for additional terminal drop-offs. Passengers who damage or soil the taxi will be responsible for a $350 cleaning fee.